For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Jinan~Wednesday

Josiah continues to do well. He seems more relaxed and happy every time I talk to Mario. He LOVES his daddy and is now doing well with Chloe and Max too. (For a while he was all about daddy). When we skype I can hear him giggling in the background. It is music to my ears.

They did some sight seeing today. As you can see, Josiah was completely entertained by the birds. Mario sent me my favorite picture to date, Josiah's little arm is wrapped around Mario's neck. Can't you just see the love?

Father, You have been so good to us. Far better than we ever imagined! Thank you for giving us this little boy, for making him a part of our family. We praise You and yet, ask for more still. Give us wisdom and understanding to know how best to parent and train him. Let his heart trust in us. More importantly, let us point to You teaching him to look to You and trust in You. In Jesus' name. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that first picture of Josiah with his dad...I am crying!!!

    ReplyDelete