For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Details, Details!

By now, most of you have heard the details, but to make it official:

Yes, we are adopting AGAIN.  Yes, we are heading to China AGAIN.  Yes, it is a boy AGAIN. 


Our sweet boy is 4.  He fits right in between Moses and Judah.  I can hardly wait to see how the boys interact.  Oh the excitement!!  I was hoping to have our LOA by now so I could publicly share his pictures but that will have to wait.  Things have slowed down and we are praying next week will be OUR week to move forward.  This may be adoption number 3, but I am still not good at waiting.  

I did say additionS in my last post, didn't I?  Oh for more information and with that update, pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment