For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Last Day In China!

Today was their LAST FULL DAY IN CHINA!!! Oh my! The minutes are ticking away. I *FINALLY* get to meet my son. I get my husband back. My children will all be under one roof. So many good things come to me tomorrow evening. God willing, of course.

Mario and the kids took the subway to the zoo. We went there in 2010 when we adopted Moses. It was, shall we say, interesting. Not at all like a zoo here in the states. Not a lot of 'habitats' or environment based places for the animals. Think concrete, chain-link fences and glass. One up side, you have the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the animals. For example, Chloe and Max were able to feed the giraffes. Josiah wanted nothing to do with it. Looking at those crazy, long tongues~ I can't blame him.

Dinner was pizza in the room while they packed. (YIPPEE! Pack up and come home to me!) It seems western food is not going to be a problem for Josiah. My boy ate 4 slices! Oh grocery bill~i think you may be expanding......

Finally, my sweet husband has been hanging out with another lady. Yep. I don't mind though. She's got nothing on me! She's bronze and big and hangs out in front of the well-known Lucy's in GZ.

I'm grateful to my God! He is good and His love endures forever!! The good things He has done, no man can take credit for or claim as His own.

Psalm 100

A psalm. For giving grateful praise.

1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment