For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beijing

I know I'm going backwards with this post. You'll simply have to indulge me. Mario sent the pictures earlier but with all of my internet problems yesterday and the excitement of seeing Josiah, I just didn't post them.

And yes, I'm still using my blackberry.

The morning started early. My poor husband only slept for a couple hours. <Jetlag>. My boys went for an jog before the big climb. Not sure what they were thinking......

The Great Wall was beautiful. Chloe wasn't exactly excited by all the steps. But made it to the top anyway.

The hotel was lovely. The food was strange. An order of french fries turned out to be something green with a few fried potatoes mixed in. I bet Max was a little disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment