For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.  Ephesians 2:10

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Back!

Yes, we are blogging again! We have a new sight; one I hope cooperates with me more than our past blog.

We are blogging with a purpose. We are weeks away from bringing home our second son from China. If someone had told me we would be to China twice in less than 2 years, I wouldn't have believed them. I'm amazed by what God has done in our lives, in our family and in my heart.

Soon, we ARE leaving. In only a few short weeks, we will 'see' our son. We will hold him in our arms. Our family will grow by one and the way we were will be no more. It is frightening and exciting. I would never want to be at this place without my Savior, Jesus Christ. My only hope that this will work is because He called us. He prepared us. He made us for him and him for us. Without knowing God, who could I turn to when my heart cries out with fear of the unknown. He knows it ALL. Without knowing God, who could I turn to when delays occur which cause us to wait longer to bring him home? He uses every moment and wastes not one opportunity to change and prepare us. He is my hope and my security. With Him, we will not fail in this new journey.

How about a name? Most of you already know we are naming him Moses. The way we came to this is beautiful, but will be saved for another day. A cliff hanger already........

1 comment:

  1. Mario and Lisa,
    Praise the Lord! We are looking forward to reading about your journey. As I read your post about Moses' name I can't help but think of his future and how wonderful it will be. I can only see a mighty man of God! We will be praying for God to direct you and to protect you during your journey.
    Love,
    The Speweik Family

    ReplyDelete